Tilly Trailer Pass may change this policy from time to time, by updating this page you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 2nd October 2018
How we collect data from you.
We may collect data from you in a number of ways.
1. Name Company,
2. Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
3. We may collect other relevant data to carry out legitimate business activities.
4. We may collect any other details you provide through forms you fill out on our website.
How your Data is used
We use the data collected from you to provide our service to you. we may use your data in one of the following ways.
1. To provide information to you that you request from use relating to our service.
2. To inform you of changes to our website or services.
3. To inform you of services that you may be interested in.
How your data is shared.
Your data may be shared with authorities in the event of an official request made by the Police or HSE or official Government in the event of an incident.
How can you opt out of communications
To opt out of communication please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to log a complaint
if you wish to log a complaint on how we have handled your personal data please contact us at email@example.com
if you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing you personal data not in accordance with the law please contact the information Commissioner's office https://ico.org.uk
or write to our data protection officer.